What is the Indonesia MineScape Virtual User Conference?
An Opportunity to Learn, Share and Connect
Datamine Indonesia is excited to be hosting our annual MineScape user conference in April 2022!
This conference is designed to share best practice engineering and geology solutions, with presentations from MineScape users just like yourself, in addition to a range of expert speakers from Datamine.
You can expect to gain insight into a variety of topics on the challenges, experiences and solutions commonly encountered by Engineers and Geologists. This virtual conference will provide an open platform for general and expert engineering and geology users to engage and share their experiences.
13 April 2022
FREE Access for MineScape Active Maintenance
08:00 – 15:00
Drill and Blast Engineers
What to expect?
- Best Practice use of MineScape in your everyday work in Engineering or Geology
- What you should know about the MineScape 2021 Release
- Challenges, experiences and tips from other MineScape Users
- Insights from Datamine experts into solutions for improving your operational outcomes
- Learn about New MineScape Pit Optimization
- 08.00 – 08.15 | “Opening and Speech from Datamine Software Indonesia “
- 08.15 – 08.45 | MineScape 2021 and Road Map Presentation by Jim Sronce – Datamine Global
- 08.45 – 09.15 | Presentation from Indra Bagus Septian Wijaya – Indika Energy
Theme : The Role of Mining Software ( Geological Modeling and Mine Planning) for Business Development projects
- 09.25 – 09.55 Presentation from Aditya Marindra – Datamine Software Indonesia
Theme : New MineScape Pit Optimization
- 10.05 – 10.20 | Breaktime and Prize (Quiz)
- 10.20 – 10.50 Presentation from Nanang Ali Santoso – PT Multi Harapan Utama
Theme : Mine Sequence Evaluation For Overburden Payment According to SR-Coal Hauling
- 11.00 – 11.15 | Door Prize
- 11.15 – 11.45 | Presentation from Erlangga Saputra – PT Bayan Resources
Theme : Optimalisasi Data Eksplorasi Menggunakan System Geologycal Database (GDB) pada Minescape 2021
- 11.55 – 13.00 | Lunch time
- 13.00 – 13.30 | Presentation from Widi Kurniawan – Kutai Energi
Theme : Geostatistic
- 13.40 – 13.55 | Breaktime and Prize (Quiz)
- 13.55 – 14.25 | Presentation from Andi Halim Putra – PT Darma Henwa
Theme : Solid for schedulling
- 14:35 – 14:50 | Appreciation and Grand Door Prize
- 14:50 – 15:00 | Closing